Perseus Shield is a liquid synthetic polymer for mud-pack treatment during land drilling and civil engineering. It has high molecular weight and is formulated with special co-polymers such as acrilamide and sodium acrylate.
It is as translucent milky liquid with medium viscosity, is extremely easy to disperse in water.
When hydrolyzed, it results in clear and highly viscous solutions.
It should be stored at temperatures ranging from 5 to 50° C.
Perseus Shield can be applied to boreholes, horizontal perforations, micro-tunnels, baffles, borepoles, clarification of water discharge and for stabilization of foams.
- High power lubricant battery against drilling that reduces friction and wear torsion.
- Drills successfully, faster and deeper through tight pressure windows.
- It minimizes the risk of fracturing the formation and causing down-hole mud losses.
- Is non-toxic and non-flammable.
- Greater production and longer productive life of tunnels.
- Maintains optimal hole cleaning viscosity, even in cold ocean depths
- Useful as a thickener and stabilizing foam.